Essence | Senior Executive- Media Activation
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Good operational experience of the core digital platforms– Facebook, AdWords, Programmatic
- Understanding of different buy types and objectives (R&F, Direct Buy, RTB) across platforms
- Understanding of ad serving tools – DCM, Sizmek
- Based on the campaign objective, recommend the structure on ad serving tools
- Traffick the campaign on DCM and provide relevant trackers – impression, click, view - to the team
- Understand the serving platform report and provide insights to the team
Campaign Planning and Execution
- Understanding the brief and campaign objectives
- Identify key audiences - sizing and profile using data points, to determine whether given audience can achieve the client’s business objective
- Identify placement opportunities – impact, non-impact and oversee the ad operations – tracking, serving
- Carry out routine campaign set up and optimization tasks
- Measure the results against the planned deliverables and conduct post evaluation (to derive insights to be leveraged for next campaign)
- Reporting: Preparing the regular weekly reports, catering to ad hoc data analysis requirements from the client
Publisher and Internal Stakeholder Management
- Establish a good relationship with key publishers and carry out the day to day activities working with them
- Coordinate with internal team for invoice billing requirements
A bit about yourself:
- Experience – 2-3 years
- Agency experience is preferable
- Engineering background preferred
- Optimization: Strong experience in optimization techniques leveraging different dimensions. (Modelling experience is highly preferable)
- Ad operations experience is preferable
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.