MediaCom | Digital Executive (Associate-level)
We are hiring a Digital executive to take part in preparing and implementing successful communication strategies founded in client’s business objectives and relevant research. In this role, your duties will be varied and challenging. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge of consumer behaviour, trends and the media landscape to create insightful strategies for our clients.
3 best things about the job:
- Get to work in an truly integrated team handling 360 aspects for a brand
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook and other local ones
- Will be exposed to Programmatic
Measures of success
In three months:
- Adapted and bonded with the internal team across the agency
- Overseen past work and plans to the best of your ability
- Gained initial client trust and comfort level to drive their business
In six months:
- Driven strategic plans for your clients
- Shown significant signs of growth potential.
In 12 months:
- Grown existing client businesses
- Mentored and trained your team to be better at their core skills
Responsibilities of the role:
- Create, track, analyze and optimize paid campaigns across Google search, GDN, Youtube and Facebook.
- Generate traffic through search engines.
- Track and update traffic patterns through cost per click, as well as Adwords Management.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Understand, manage and optimize new and existing biddable campaign components including, but not limited to ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research on google and Reach and Frequency, Auction on facebook etc.
- Collaborate with online marketing and social media efforts
- Research and analyze industry trends, competition, & client intelligence for new marketing opportunities. Proficiency in tracking and analyzing data.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Develop and execute innovative & engaging campaigns to increase product awareness and sales.
What you will need:
- Solid understanding of marketing: social media, internet marketing, and customer campaigns is an added plus.
- Proven working experience in Search Engine Marketing.
- Must have good persuasion and listening skills.
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns in an agency setting.
- Experience with Facebook Ads and/or Facebook Business Manager.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of a variety of digital and computer software programs such as MS Excel and PPTs.
More about MediaCom
MediaCom helps brands unlock growth through media. We do this by applying our unique Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business, enabling us to identify the best avenues for growth and unlock the potential in every brand.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing belief that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but also for our clients. “People First, Better Results” means that we invest in our people’s careers and capabilities to help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2018, this approach led MediaCom to become the first network to hold all six major Media Network of the Year titles concurrently: Adweek, Campaign, Cannes Lions, Festival of Media Global, M&M Global and WARC Media 100. The agency retained the WARC Media 100 title in 2019, also winning Agency of the Year (MediaCom Israel) and Campaign of the Year (Gillette – I Don’t Roll on Shabbos, MediaCom Connections Israel).
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$13.5 billion (Source: COMvergence, March 2019), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom