MediaCom | Digital and Performance Senior Executive
Overview of job
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital and Performance Senior Executive to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for working across a select group of high-profile clients and be responsible for leading the strategy, planning and best-in-market implementation of SEM and Paid Social campaigns, but also willing to develop skills across all aspects of digital media. You will also guide and develop a team of Digital and Performance Executives and Coordinators.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Group Director, Digital and Performance
3 best things about the job:
1. Being part of a fantastic team, with a great balance of technical specialists and creative thinkers, in an office with a great culture
2. Managing key clients on a day-to-day basis, with autonomy to decide the best strategies and tactics to achieve their goals
3. Many opportunities to develop great relationships with industry stakeholders including media suppliers and partners
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Built strong relationships with your team, key stakeholders at MediaCom and, of course, your clients
- Become comfortable with the way MediaCom works, including its different departments, and how we all work together as an integrated team
In six months:
- Identified opportunities to evolve and improve your client’s performance, and earn their trust to be able to propose such changes
- Developed strong relationships with media suppliers and partners
In 12 months:
- Become a trusted advisor for your clients, and an integral part of the team at MediaCom
- Developed your direct reports to achieve their KPIs and goals
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- Lead high-profile client relationships and ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Consistently deliver against client goals
- Plan and present innovative holistic digital campaigns against client briefs
- Lead post campaign reviews and monthly reports/presentations
- Lead and implement investment strategies for your client’s display, search and social campaigns
- Prioritise work flow and deliverables – internal and external
- Have a good understanding of the latest developments in areas such as marketing communications, technology, performance marketing, and your client’s industries
- Drive ongoing campaign development and optimisation
- Develop strong relationships with internal teams
- Managing your team members personal development plans and training plans
- Business development – organic and new (including upsell strategies)
- Build and maintain relationships with key media partners and suppliers
What you’ll bring:
- Strong expertise and skills across SEM
- A proven track record of delivering on clients’ goals
- A willingness to develop across all aspects of digital media
- Strong people management experience
- Hands on implementation and optimisation experience
- A passion for continual development
- 3+ years’ experience in digital advertising, with strong skills in SEM
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
More about MediaCom
MediaCom helps brands unlock growth through media. We do this by applying our unique Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business, enabling us to identify the best avenues for growth and unlock the potential in every brand.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing belief that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but also for our clients. “People First, Better Results” means that we invest in our people’s careers and capabilities to help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2018, this approach led MediaCom to become the first network to hold all six major Media Network of the Year titles concurrently: Adweek, Campaign, Cannes Lions, Festival of Media Global, M&M Global and WARC Media 100. The agency retained the WARC Media 100 title in 2019, also winning Agency of the Year (MediaCom Israel) and Campaign of the Year (Gillette – I Don’t Roll on Shabbos, MediaCom Connections Israel).
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$13.5 billion (Source: COMvergence, March 2019), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.