Xaxis I Operations Director
Xaxis is actively looking for an Ad ops director to lead the Ad Operations Team. Someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has outstanding technical and communication skills. This role is responsible for supporting the companies that utilize Xaxis’ technology suite and must work flawlessly to maintain key business relationships with agencies, publishers, and direct advertisers.
The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Lead the team of ad ops executive
- Oversee timely implementation and QA of online media campaigns for clients across Xaxis’ product offerings
- Work closely with Xaxis partners to ensure that campaigns are being set up correctly and tracked properly for the entire time they are running
- Lead our supply strategy and help on the on-boarding process
- Experience with one or more ad servers, tag management systems or trading platforms (Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Sizmek, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Display and Video 360, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Prior experience interacting directly with clients, agencies, or publishers
- 5+ years working in online advertising industry with a focus on trafficking and operations
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills specifically to performance and data metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills combined with outstanding presentation skill
- Enthusiasm for the media industry and digital online space
- Strong Excel skills to review and analyze advertising reporting
- Ability to effectively multitask and balance multiple projects
- Experience managing tight deadlines while staying highly responsive to client’s needs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive, pro-active attitude and commitment to excellence
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment