At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
- Learn full media planning skills across all traditional & digital media activities from experienced team leads
- Opportunity to work across a diverse client portfolio
- Work with young and energetic team
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Get familiar with Luxury category and market landscape
- Involve and provide support to the team on media planning and implementation as well as build knowledge of the media landscape
- Become familiar with all relevant media especially digital media, and finance systems, and the team processes
In six months:
- Independent handle day to day campaign operation and work with specialist team on campaign optimization
- Started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organization
- Master client reporting and tracking of booked media
In 12 months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day- to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges
- Confidence and precision in proposing media recommendation and preparing media schedules, and participate in meetings with clients, external and internal partners
What your day job looks like at Mindshare:
- Contribute to overall media strategy development. This will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and the application of insights to develop marketing and communications solutions
- Understand the client’s market position to achieve optimal negotiation for clients
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Develop and build relationships with clients, acting as first point of contact on account requirements
- Develop strong working relationship with key agency and media partners. This will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
- Keep current on media trends, identify and implement local media initiatives
- Degree in any discipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage.
- Able to manage multi-task and have good interpersonal skills
- Good at numbers and have attention to details
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Passionate to pursue career in media/digital industry
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- With 2-3 years’ experience working in media agency
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market allows us to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong SAR’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong SAR’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong SAR, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.