[m]Platform | Business Manager -SEO & Analytics
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Business Manager SEO & Analytics to join us. In this role, you will be responsible to lead technical site analysis, competitive analysis, and content strategy.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director- SEO & Analytics.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to be the best amongst the best
- Working within a proven, fast growing team servicing some of the biggest brands in the country
- Help some of the largest brands build their technical site analysis, competitive analysis presence and drive revenues for the largest media investment agency
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Lead technical site analysis, competitive analysis, and content strategy.
- Create and implement an aggressive SEO strategy (on-page and off-page) based on in-depth research and analysis.
- Develop ongoing client dashboards and reports that yield qualitative and quantitative trends.
In six months, you would have:
- Perform ongoing technical SEO audits, backlink analysis, content analysis and opportunity identification
- Establish and maintain project management processes to manage multiple SEO projects at once
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with paid search to feed SEO findings into broader online and offline media strategy
- Share new developments within the team and thereby enable superior service to our clients
- Actively measure results daily, also keeping in mind key performance indicators (leads and applications volume).
In 12 months, you would have:
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings and report overall SEO health of our web properties.
- Analysing website as per Google changes and Working experience on Google analytics.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
What your day job looks like at [m]Platform?
- Being part of a vibrant sub culture
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website.
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest. Work with content writer and getting built SEO friendly content.
- Recommend changes to website content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What you’ll bring:
- Has a great understanding of the business.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is self-motivated.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Has an experience of inspiring diverse, high performing teams
- Isn’t wary of getting their hands dirty or stepping into the trenches
- Communicates effectively to all levels of internal audiences; drives communication cross-functionally
- Proven experience as SEO with minimum 5-7 years
- Experience with SEO & Quality GA reporting with Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahref, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- BSc/MCA/MBA, or related field
- Highly proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyze data and prepare reports presentation
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.