As the Client Development Executive of Xaxis, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions to both WPP agencies and direct clients, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. Quarterly sales bonus and year end performance bonus could be entitled according to actual achievement rate.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Development Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a sales position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to an advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products
- Start to assist Client Development Manager to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
In six months:
- Be able to present Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to potential Xaxis clients
- Identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
In twelve months:
- Drive new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams independently
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive new revenue from both WPP agencies and direct clients
- Work with agencies and clients to establish planned investment levels quarter by quarter
- Educate GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Present to agency teams on new Xaxis releases and Xaxis points of view
- Obtain contractual sign up of GroupM client to establish business relationship with Xaxis
- Consolidate agency feedback for product development
- Assist agency on new business pitches and advise on campaign briefs with strategic planning
- Look for incremental investment opportunities for existing clients
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client to suit their business needs
What you will need:
- 1-2 years digital media experience. Fresh graduates with outstanding presentation skill will also be considered
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials with agency OR digital sales background is a plus
- Articulate & strong communicator with polished presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in delivering and exceeding revenue targets or measurable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfortable with numbers
- Experience multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics, and competition.