GroupM | Internship - Human Resources
Overview of Job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Intern to join us. In this role, you will be getting an opportunity to learn and train from the media industry's best practitioners and recognized leaders. Exposure on Talent Acquisition/ recruitment processes and hiring experience.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition/ Talent Business Partners in database management on recruitment purposes
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules, sending interview invitation to candidates and hiring manager, and booked the interview room
- Send invite for reference check to the shortlisted candidate
- Upload referral or hard copy resume to Jobvite
- Assisting the Talent Operations support in talent documentations and database
- Filling and scanning of new hires documents
- Prepare materials for interview, new hires, and on boarding orientation
What you will need:
- Open to final/ 3rd year students who currently pursuing their Bachelor's Degree/ Master in Business Management, Human Resources or any relevant fields
- Minimum internship duration of 10 weeks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Meticulous, systematic, organised and ensure proper and complete records for filing
- Possess strong work ethics and keep information confidential
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
The new office in Empire City, Kuala Lumpur – a modest city on steroids booming with new muscular architectures. Housing all our agencies in a world class office at WPP Campus will forge greater ties with the rest of WPP.
The office is the “World in One Place”, with more than 10 nationalities and half of our talent are below the age of 30. You can expect a young, fun and casual work environment! In Malaysia, we can see this ambition come to life through the digital literacy of its consumers. This market will provide endless opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals to hone their skill as it transits rapidly from manually-managed traditional media to programmatic new media.
Those looking for an exciting and challenging career in media have no better place to be in than Malaysia.