Mindshare | Digital Media & Performance Marketing Intern
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital Ad Ops & Digital Media & Performance Marketing Intern
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end to end display & social campaign implementation and reporting for Digital Accounts across market.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Senior Media Manager
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the setup and execution of successful Adcampaigns on Adserver, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords, LinkedIn platform for client campaigns
- Own all aspects of delivery, bid & budget management, trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting within the platform with a key focus on efficiency and scalability
- Analyze campaign performance and share optimization insights to influence the planning & buying decisions.
- Ensure QC of media monitoring of delivery vs booking, post campaign -analysis with key insights
- Work towards building great working relationships with planning teams across agencies
- Work with partner/tech teams to develop best practices and procedures, monitor key advertiser and business metrics, and ensure consistency across markets
- Google Campaign Manager/ Adobe Media Optimizer/ Sizmek
- Google Marketing Platform
- Facebook Business Manager
- Analytics – Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Tag Manager / Tealium
What you will need:
- Degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent quantitative, analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- A passion for media & marketing
- Basic HTML and coding working knowledge is a plus.
- 0-2 years of relevant advertising or programmatic operations experience is a plus
More about GroupM
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.