Xaxis I Engagement Manager
As a Xaxis Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to a advance knowledge in digital media and technology
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- to be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products
- started to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
In six months, you would have:
- to be able to present Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to potential Xaxis clients
- to identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
In twelve months, you would have:
- driven new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams
- achieve or over achieve billings target set by the company
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive new revenue from GroupM agency clients
- Working with senior agency trading heads to establish planned investment levels for clients quarter by quarter
- Education of GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting to agency client teams regarding new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, and Xaxis points of view
- Obtaining contractual sign up of GroupM client to use the Xaxis platform
- Assist Director in co-ordinating agency feedback as to product releases
- Communication of privacy standpoint to agencies and selected clients
- Aiding agency new business pitches
- Looking for incremental investment opportunities for clients already using the Xaxis platform
- Advising on specific briefs
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client alike
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs
What you will need:
- 1-3 years digital media experience
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials
- Agency OR digital sales background to include experience of senior/strategic level interaction with customers
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measureable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining senior client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing key clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics and competition.
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 34 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com
Philippines market overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.