Mindshare | Data Advisory Lead
Overview of job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Data Advisory Lead to join us. In this role, you are integral to achieving client goals by developing and optimizing our client’s performance activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaign. You will have a leading role in working with data, delivery and dynamic creative marketing technology stack and assist developing the data strategy to underpin our performance activity for our client.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Performance Lead /Client Leader
3 best things about the job:
- This is a fountain and integrating role – generating insights and inspiration for innovation while synthesizing the existing domains through a shared and coherent data pool.
- This is an opportunity to build retail and ecommerce practice across the most exciting brand portfolio in the world.
- You will be working across our network and domains to facilitate the delivery of solutions across Performance Marketing, Digital Analytics & Big Data management.
In this role, your goals will be:
In six months:
- Understand and articulate client’s data requirements in context of their entire operating and regulatory framework.
- Lead development of unique insights across consumer journeys in a multi market environment
- Liaise with external partners to enhance and develop our Data related product roadmaps.
- Support the design and development of a strategic reporting data solution to meet future requirements
- Ensure on-time, on-cost delivery of complex data projects
Essentially, walk our talk in putting data at the heart of our brand solutions. This has 4 aspects
- Develop and execute the Regional Customer Data Integration Frameworks that combines multiple sources of data to provide a holistic understanding of what levers can to be used drive marketing & digital execution
- Identify and create frameworks for Marketing Attribution, Testing, and Experimentation
- Using Customer Segmentation and Behavioural Marketing data to generate insights to build bespoke reporting frameworks for predictions and recommendations modelling to efficiently acquire and retain customers and grow LTV
- Automate the marketing analytics function using state of the art technology both in-house and outsourced and allow for easy accessibility of data and reports for all business stakeholders
- Guide the creation of advanced reporting through automated processes to more efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal data, 3rd party vendors, and application specific sources
- Outline the benefits and trade-offs of Digital Attribution, Marketing Mix Modelling, and other measurement and optimization techniques
What You Will Need
We are looking for a dynamic teammate, who is passionate about using their analytical skills to take on difficult problems. A “roll up the sleeves” approach and a “get it done” attitude is a must.
Experience in handling large data sets whether with media/digital agencies, consultancies or marketing companies is a must. This role is heavy in both technical and marketing expertise. This person and role is the very embodiment of our values of Speed, Provocation and Teamwork as this role is required to work across multiple stakeholders, influence and champion the new and to do it with speed and scale. The job holder will be expected to have:-
- Min 6-8 years of experience in business analytics, consulting, data science, business intelligence
- Previous experience in delivering digital projects and is hands-on with technology such as Python, R and Tableau
- Experience with Ad serving platforms (e.g. DCM) and digital marketing analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Demonstrate consultative expertise, including creating & delivering management level findings and recommendations, leading to strategic decisions that impacted business performance
- Innovative mind-set and the ability to connect analytics to business impact
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables to internal and external stakeholders that persuades action
You will operate in a matrix structure where your team will comprise of data experts embedded in the client teams. As the Data Consulting & Solutions practice grows, you will be required to build out specialist domains within data consulting and build the team accordingly.
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team - #teammindshare. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshareapac and linkedin.com/company/mindshare.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.