Ad Operations - Retail Media
Goodway Group, an expert in Digital Media Strategy and Execution for both brands and agencies is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work...we're fully virtual, profitable, stable with the exciting feel of a start-up, and we're growing!
Goodway's team of 350+ marketing experts are fully remote and are part of an award-winning, thriving virtual culture 12 years in the making!
This position is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the United States working from a home office.
This Media Solutions Manager - Ad Operations is responsible for campaign management activities, including setup, QA, pixels, and creative. In this role, you'll immerse yourself in our business to provide best-in-class programmatic solutions focusing on innovation, efficiency, and performance. This is a client-facing role that requires strong written and verbal communication. A strong ad ops background is required. Experience dealing with publisher operations and tagging is a bonus!
As a Media Solutions Manager (MSM), you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox, which ultimately drive successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns (programmatic, search, social, et al.). You’ll partner closely with a client team to build thoughtful, client-centric campaigns, and report across digital channels.
Who You Are
- A Student: Willingness and desire to learn new functions and channels within ad operations, as well as within Media Solutions.
- An Adventurer: Appreciate new experiences and not intimidated by the unfamiliar or unknown. You adapt well.
- Multi-Faceted: Can zoom in to the campaign level and zoom out to the client-centric perspective.
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage the necessary tools and resources at hand to come up with new or creative solutions.
- Detail Oriented: You thrive in the little details and nuances, understanding various clients have different needs and set-up requirements.
- Problem Solver: You love to problem solve, as well as the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Service, and Client Success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business in our Retail Media space.
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across our retail media channels. Experience with TTD and Google’s Marketing Suite (DCM and Google Ad Manager) required.
- Maintain structured campaign naming taxonomy for all elements within campaigns, including placements, ads, and creatives, in alignment with Goodway best practices and necessary requirements for reporting.
- Manage and maintain client facing Tableau Reporting Dashboards.
- Have a general knowledge in the following areas, with specialized skills in one or more:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy, and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow - including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms (most prominently: TTD, Google’s Marketing Suite - DV360, DCM, Google Ad Manager, and Tableau)
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance and future recommendations, and driving data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?#usremote
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?