Executive Vice President, Media Strategy and Investment
Goodway Group has a newly created Executive level role, and is seeking top talent in Media Thought Leadership, and Strategy!
The Executive Vice President (EVP) Media Strategy and Investment will lead Goodway’s fully remote and largest cross-functional people teams of over 200 marketers as well as direct Goodway’s end-to-end media strategy.
This role requires a high-impact, visible leader to combine and deliver business insights, strategy, media activation/execution, and technology in a way that drives honestly smart digital solutions and results for brands and agencies alike.
With expertise spanning both traditional and digital media, this role will devise and deliver on a solution-oriented strategy rooted in a deep understanding of our clients, their needs, and the changing marketplace to propel business growth for our clients and for Goodway Group!
What You Will Do
- Grow, develop, inspire, coach, and lead our largest cross-functional employee teams across our Media Solutions, Client Strategy, Partnerships, and digital media Center of Excellence teams in ways that align with our Goodway values and behaviors.
- Own the full scope of omnichannel media-driven products and services, from strategy and planning to execution and measurement.
- Be a highly visible face of Goodway to the industry and press, both in marketing-oriented efforts and partner development.
- Maintain product/service roadmap and associated tools to convert strategies into action.
- Demonstrate a global understanding of the full campaign life cycle, as well as all functional responsibilities across the job process. Provide a unified vision and strategy for all operational teams.
- Contribute to the organization’s strategy as a key member of the Leadership Team by providing external (client and industry) insight and trends.
- Build strong consultative relationships with our largest clients and help Goodway’s teams create and implement solutions to solve their largest problems.
- Own processes, policies, and standards for our AdTech stack. Identify and adopt new and emerging technologies to strengthen our capabilities and increase automation.
- Define, manage, and improve success metrics across all digital channels, and at the group, team, and individual levels.
- Develop and upskill our talent to stay one step ahead of the industry within the tooling, technology, trend, data, and personal development.
What You Bring
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and develop a 200+ person organization while balancing engagement, buy-in, and speed
- 10-15 years of experience within the digital marketing industry, with proven experience in leadership, strategy, and tactics working across both B2b and B2c audiences (retail, e-commerce, shopper, etc.)
- Strong existing presence with industry vendors, platforms, and brand marketers
- Experience working with inclusive media owners and audiences
- Highly attuned to news and trends in the industry
- Creative problem-solver working with data both to solve problems and tell the story effectively
Who We Are:
As AdAge's #3 Best Places to Work, Goodway Group is the digital media partner brands and agencies alike trust to drive digital marketing strategy, campaign performance, and media efficiency.
Proud to be a remote-first organization, independently owned and operated across 40+ states and with global reach, Goodway provides programmatic expertise that meets its clients' needs – and no one else's.
Through managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media, Goodway delivers trustworthy marketing expertise and authentic results because Goodway knows the truth is what matters most.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?