Senior Account Manager
Goodway Group, an expert in Digital Media Strategy and Execution for both brands and agencies is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work...we are fully virtual, profitable, stable with the exciting feel of a start-up, and we are growing!
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager, Partner Program, for our Marketing Transformation Group, where you will successfully manage and grow a roster of key agency and client direct self-serve accounts while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction, and in parallel executing and leading key partner program initiatives.
This position is fully remote, and employees can be anywhere in the United States working from a home office.
What You Will Do:
- Successfully manage and grow a roster of key agency and client direct self-serve accounts while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction, while executing and leading key partner program initiatives
- Stay up to date to industry & technology updates primarily with The Trade Desk to not only learn but teach clients to be an expert on the platform and the industry. Ability to zoom out and understand client’s business, but also role up the sleeves and guide them through campaign setup and success.
- Develop collaborative relationships cross functionally including working closely with the trading team to rapidly onboard new clients, grow key accounts and grow and prepare the partner program from “walk” to “run” stage.
- As the partner program offering gets exposed to more stakeholders there will be additional need to collaborate and partner with the business unit lead and field sales team in positioning & support in bringing on net new business
- Consistently develop and demonstrate an elevated level of knowledge of the industry and successful strategies to best support your portfolio.
- As a startup it is important for the individual challenges, but provides solutions and drives innovation for The Partner Program
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working knowledge of technology platforms (Ideally DSPs, The Trade Desk)
- Very detail oriented individual able to prioritize time across a diverse portfolio of accounts and move multiple projects forward (mixture of agency and brand, across vertical
- You possess strong business acumen, as well as solid written and verbal communication skills, project management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals & strategy that can be applied across verticals spanning branding and direct response
- You have had roles where you have had to manage change well, are a motivated self-starter with a team-player mentality and can travel up to 20% (including 2 required all company trips per year)
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year, we gather to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
- This job description does not limit or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?