Goodway Group is #3 on Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2021 and we're growing!
We are looking for an Interactive Designer for our Creative Services team. This position can be located anywhere in the US working virtually from a home office.
Some of the main skillsets we're looking for here are design experience with Adobe Creative, HTML5, and other light coding and animation experience, preferably in an advertising or marketing setting.
Who You Are:
- Knowledgeable: Must have 3-5 years of hands-on experience with animation and design skills. Internet industry background highly preferred. A bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Creative by Nature: Experience developing and maintaining interactive display ad templates.
- Technical Aptitude: Possess a keen understanding of the latest multimedia development tools and front-end development requirements.
- Inquisitive with a Process-Improvement Focus: You take the initiative to optimize work processes, eliminate slack in the system, and thoughtfully challenge the status quo.
- Learning Agility: Fast learner with willingness and ability to develop new disciplines and learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- Collaborative Nature: Able to collaborate well across internal groups with diverse professionals.
- Adaptable: Able to work under pressure with decisiveness and limited oversight.
- Drive Excellence: Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and get things done.
What You’ll Do:
As an Interactive Designer, you will be responsible for planning, strategizing, producing, and maintaining interactive display ad templates across our unique client set. The Interactive Designer will have the capability to assist clients and internal partners with creative direction, and scalable solutions. You will ensure a high quality of work with strong attention to detail while sharing the experience with a wide variety of operational and process-related functions including but not limited to design, front end development, project management, and branding/compliance standards.
What You'll Get:
- We’ve worked hard to create what feel is an industry-leading compensation package unlike any others out there in our field to reward your hard work, and offer a fantastic holistic benefits package that offers full access to training resources, unlimited MyTime (PTO), and more.
- Our culture embraces work-life integration: working from a home office, you design your day in such a way that allows for interaction with family, friends, and your own personal passion projects
About Goodway Group
Goodway Group is the leading independent programmatic media services company and digital marketing agency on the planet. As a 3rd generation, family-owned business with no investors or debt, Goodway has the technical feel of a startup and the stability of strong funding and investments in tech! The Digital Advertising and Marketing sector is a HUGE growth area with enormous opportunities!
- Fully remote culture for 12+ years
- 2021 Ad Age Best Places to Work
- 2020 Finalist Digiday Worklife Awards
- 2020 AdExchanger Programmatic Power Player
- 2020 MarTech breakthrough awards
Other Good to Knows!
- Profitable and Growing
- Agile and Collaborative culture
- Human-first mentality
- Training days once a month, free access to all LinkedIn learning, Trade Desk Training programs, and all of our proprietary training
- $1500/yr learning budget
- Home office expense allowance
- MYTime (Unlimited Flexible PTO)
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?