Media Solutions Specialist
Who You Are
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage necessary tools and resources at hand to come up with new or creative solutions.
- Go-Getter: Self-motivated to look for areas you can jump in and take ownership and not wait for tasks to come your way.
- Detail Oriented: You thrive in the little details and nuances, understanding various clients have different needs and set-up requirements.
- Organized: You can work with a wide range of stakeholders, understanding how to prioritize and keep all projects in check.
- Strong Communicator: You are able to communicate in a clear, concise way - providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders and speaking up to ask for clarifying questions, as needed.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with various Media Solutions Managers across a defined business segment or region.
- Assist in the set up of campaigns across all paid media channels, including programmatic, search and social.
- Build an understanding of all necessary systems and platforms within each channel, as well as specific to Goodway (ie. SalesForce, Unicorn, etc.)
- Be resourceful when faced with new systems/platforms or constraints by asking clarifying questions, and providing workaround solutions, as necessary.
- Balance and prioritize requests based on priority and complexity.
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-3 years of experience in one or more digital advertising channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also establishing swift and accurate project timelines
- Self-starter who understands full breadth of campaign job process
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?