As a Media Lead, you will coach and develop individual contributors on the Media Solutions team (our team responsible for all of the digital campaign execution across omnichannel digital media channels -programmatic, search, and social for Goodway Group) to drive business results.
You are accountable for overseeing their day-to-day management, motivating the team by setting clear expectations, developing career path plans, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining a high level of performance from the team
Who You Are
- An effective marketing leader with heavy digital media experience and a track record of delivering high-performance campaigns.
- A strategic thinker who understands the media plan, the lifecycle of the campaign process, and how different operational teams and workflows impact client success.
- A leader. You have the chops to coach, develop, manage, and be a go-to resource for a world-class media and operations team.
- A customer service champion who has a knack for understanding work from a client perspective and providing innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- You constantly challenge the status quo. You question and poke at problems, processes, and the “normal” ways of doing things to find ways to maximize effectiveness for the team.
- A life-long learner with a growth mindset. You have an armory of resources and a strong professional network that keeps you in tune with emerging trends in the industry.
- You are a thoughtful communicator. You understand your audience and how to lead key conversations with both clients and internal teams.
- Problem Solver: You love to problem solve, as well as the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Innovative: You are eager to test and learn. You can articulate what you expect
What You’ll Do
- As a Media Lead, you will coach and develop individual contributors on the Media Solutions team to drive business results.
- You are accountable for overseeing their day-to-day management, motivating the team by setting clear expectations, developing career path plans, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining a high level of performance from the team.
- You will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including the Center of Excellence, and will help to deploy best practices for campaign implementation, performance, and optimization.
- You are responsible for partnering with our Center of Excellence team on skills development in your area of expertise
- You’ll keep your skillset sharp and continue to execute through hands-on keyboard time for key accounts.
- You will partner with Client Experience (CX) to lead a Media Solutions team on a specific book of business and/or accounts and be accountable for driving successful campaign performance, as well as support CX in the best ways to showcase campaign results to clients and make recommendations.
- Preferred background in modeling & forecasting campaigns, but must have experience in data analysis & visualization, including Google Analytics, visual data platforms such as Google Data Studios, SKAI (formally, Kenshoo), Tableau (SQL knowledge is a plus.)
- You can represent Goodway Media Solutions both internally and externally.
First 90 Days
- Relationship building
- Team Assessment (Statement of Work)
- Understanding the book of business & overarching strategy on key accounts
- Execute operational strategy
- Facilitate/oversee training and development to address skills gaps
- Manage Media Solutions talent within the team
- Ensure team is hitting operational & client goals
- Center of Excellence collaboration
- Hands-on-keyboard (10-20%)
- Accountability to the success of the campaign
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year, we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?