Ad Operations Specialist - Digital Media
Goodway Group, AdAge's #3 Top Company, is an award-winning, fully remote digital marketing organization, and we're hiring!
This Media Solutions Manager - Ad Operations is responsible for campaign management activities, including setup, QA, pixels, and creative. In this role, you'll immerse yourself in our business to provide best-in-class programmatic solutions focusing on innovation, efficiency, and performance. This is a client-facing role that requires strong written and verbal communication. Highly recommend strong ad ops background. Experience dealing with 3P tags and discrepancies is a bonus.
As a Media Solutions Manager (MSM), you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox, which ultimately drive successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns (programmatic, search, social, et al.). Working closely with a Regional Team Lead, you have a strategic and operational lens that allows you to build thoughtful, client-centric campaigns, execute the trade, and report across programmatic, search, and social channels.
Who You Are
- A Student: Willingness and desire to learn all functions and channels of the media solutions team.
- An Adventurer: Appreciate new experiences and not intimidated by the unfamiliar or unknown. You adapt well.
- Multi-Faceted: Can zoom in to the campaign level and zoom out to the client-centric perspective.
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage the necessary tools and resources at hand to come up with new or creative solutions.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Service, and Client Success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic, search, and social channels.
Have a general knowledge in the following areas, with specialized skills in one or more:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy, and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow - including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms (most prominently: TTD, Google, and Facebook.)
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance and future recommendations and driving data storytelling.
Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.
- MSMs may serve in various roles (from highly specialized to more generalist in nature) based on client, account, region, or team needs and nuances.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?