Media Solutions Manager - Programmatic
Goodway Group, an expert in Digital Media Strategy and Execution for both brands and agencies is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work...we're fully virtual, profitable, stable with the exciting feel of a start-up, and we're growing!
We are seeking a Programmatic Trader to help drive our growth and help our clients reach their goals.
Goodway's team of 350+ marketing experts are fully remote and are part of an award-winning, thriving virtual culture 12 years in the making!
This position is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the United States working from a home office. Our Media Solutions teams are 100% focused on Digital Client Campaign Execution and Strategy. We partner with both Agencies and Brands to deliver on driving their business success through laser-focused, fully-managed, omnichannel digital media campaigns.
As a Media Solutions Manager (MSM), Programmatic Trader, you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox. Your expertise ultimately drives successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns, specifically within Programmatic Trading. Working closely with a Media Lead you must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to assist with building thoughtful, client-centric campaigns and provide reporting.
Who You Are
- An Expert: You have spent 3+ years in direct response, or growth marketing environments and/or working with brand’s directly.
- A Student: Willingness and desire to understand all functions and channels of the media solutions team.
- An Adventurer: Appreciate new experiences and not intimidated by the unfamiliar or unknown. You adapt well.
- Multi-Faceted: Can zoom in to the campaign level and zoom out to the client-centric perspective.
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage the necessary tools and resources to come up with new or creative solutions.
- Analytical: Have a strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics
- Visitor-to-lead and lead-to-sale ratios, sales revenue by channel, cost per lead
- Customer lifetime value (CLV), client/customer acquisition cost (CAC), ROAS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Problem Solver: You love to problem solve, as well as the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Innovative: You are eager to test and learn. You can articulate what you expect to happen as the output of a plan and actively seek to make improvements to existing campaign plans and consistently connect with team members to understand what is performing or not.
- Organized: You’re able to effectively manage multiple things, competing priorities, and several requests at one time, through intentional time management and good prioritization.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Experience, and all client success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business.
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic.
- Oversee ongoing optimization and day-to-day activities for Programmatic campaigns to meet campaign goals, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, business review, etc.
- Maintain structured naming taxonomy for all elements within the ad server including campaigns, packages, placements, ads, and creatives, in alignment with Goodway Best Practices/Standards.
- Preferred background in modeling & forecasting campaigns, but must have experience in data analysis & visualization, including Google Analytics, visual data platforms such as Google Data Studios, SKAI (formally, Kenshoo), Tableau (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Have a familiarity with direct response goals, including CPL, CAC, CLV, lead-to-sale ratio, etc.
- Media Solutions team members must have a general knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms.
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.
Things You Should Know
- Knowledge and experience in third-party ad servers and DSPs, such as Google Campaign Manager 360, Google Display & Video 360 (DV360) & The Trade Desk.
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
- This job description does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
- We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?