Associate Director, Partner Management (Digital Media - Fully Remote)
Goodway Group, an expert in Digital Media Strategy and Execution for both brands and agencies is #3 on AdAge's Best Places to Work...we're fully virtual, profitable, stable with the exciting feel of a start-up, and we're growing!
We are seeking an Associate Director, Partner Management for our Marketing Transformation Group, where you will be building and managing a portfolio of primarily self-service client relationships with agencies and brands within a fast growing and new business unit within Goodway. Ideally, you have a strong understanding of programmatic marketing and have worked with Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs) like The Trade Desk and others.
Goodway's team of 375+ marketing experts are fully remote and are part of an award-winning, thriving virtual culture 12 years in the making!
This position is fully remote and employees can be anywhere in the United States working from a home office.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of working knowledge of digital marketing technology platforms and ability to train and demo self-service technologies (Ideally DSPs including The Trade Desk)
- You have strong business insight, as well as solid written and verbal communication skills, project management skills, organization handling a high volume of leads with a strong attention to detail.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals & strategy that can be applied across verticals spanning branding and direct response
- You have had roles where you have had to manage change well, are a motivated self-starter with a team-player mentality and can travel up to 20% (including 2 required all company trips per year)
What You’ll Do
- Successfully lead and grow a roster of key agency and client direct self-serve accounts while supporting the highest level of client satisfaction, and leading key partner program initiatives as we continue to scale this team and offering at Goodway.
- Develop collaborative relationships cross functionally including working closely with the trading team, ad operations team to rapidly onboard new clients and grow key components
- Collaborate and partner with the business unit lead to execute against key team initiatives, deepen technology partnerships and setup the team to scale.
- Stay up to date to industry & technology updates primarily with The Trade Desk to not only learn but teach clients to be an expert on the platform and the industry. Ability to zoom out and understand client’s business, but also role up the sleeves to showcase capabilities and technology platforms.
- Consistently develop and show an elevated level of knowledge of the industry across multiple verticals and types of businesses to effectively consult with partners and grow your client portfolio.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year, we gather to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
- This job description does not limit or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?