Job Type: Full-Time (London, Ontario)
The Gateway to Your Future
Looking for an experienced Network Analyst in the IT Operations team. The incumbent will be responsible for the installation, implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical networking systems; including Cisco technologies, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate infrastructure. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of Gateway’s networking environment, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), in support of operational and multiple development teams. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
- Support physical and logical Network related design concept
- Serve as the top tier in fault identification, isolation, analysis, and resolution for IP network related technology platforms
- Installation of Networks
- Engage in performance and fault analysis for issues requiring in-depth, extended investigation. Recommend unique approaches to issue resolution, including situation analysis, testing strategies, and fault reproduction
- Responsible for configuration, management and maintenance of IP network elements and technology platforms
- Provide expert technology platform support of change control process including impact analysis, method of procedure review, implementation and verification
- Maintain all related network design and support documentation
- Responsible for ensuring seamless introduction of new technology platforms and services into Enterprise Network Operations
- Communicate with engineering regarding identified logical and physical network design issues and network performance
- Must be willing to work in an on-call environment
- Adhere to all policy and legal requirements under Health and Safety legislation.
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments
- Monitor system capacity to determine its affect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands
- Inspect, maintain, and where necessary replace network cabling, voice/data jacks, and other network-related equipment
What You Bring
- Degree or Diploma in Networking or Technology
- Individual must have or be eligible for AGCO Licensing
- Experience with Gaming Systems preferred.
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software and technology implementation environment
- 5 to 7 Years of Project Support Experience, Casino experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, ACE, PCNSE Certification in Network & Firewall Technologies
- Knowledge of Gaming and Entertainment Industry
- Excellent organization, written and client facing skills
- Experience of the entire project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage
- Previous casino/gaming/Payment services experience an asset
- Some travel maybe required
Why Work With Us?
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 28 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what its like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy.
Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (Gateway) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 28 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley's Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.