IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
The Gateway to Your Future
Be part of our growing IT Team! The IT Support Analyst is a corporate team member responsible to provide support and technology solutions of the Gaming Management System peripherals and corporate applications to meet business needs.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
- Support & administration of desktop/laptop applications, systems for end users and peripherals for the corporate and gaming environments
- Collaborate with other team members and functional stakeholders
- Installs, supports, monitors and troubleshoots hardware and software equipment and issues
- Support virtualization of applications
- Support project implementation
- Guide, coach or support local, on site and remote users
What You Bring
- Undergraduate degree or diploma with emphasis in business administration and/or technology
- 5+ years of experience in an IT/Customer Support role or equivalent combination of related education and experience in a Network Administrator or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and working knowledge of ITIL methodologies, LAN/WAN Networking, user/group setup, LAN security setup, CP/IP Internetworking, routing and switching management, Windows and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of PC and server hardware installations and repairs, PC Image Design, Build and Deploy
- Knowledge of automated deployment, source control and release management tools
- Experience of virtualization of applications particularly using VW-Ware and Converged infrastructure
- Understanding of casino products (slots & table games), systems and/or similar environments
- The ability to obtain registration with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Why Work With Us?
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 29 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what its like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy.
Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (Gateway) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 29 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley's Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.