Account Manager - Asset Finance Specialist
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Asset Finance team is a brand new part of our Marketplace business and you have a huge opportunity to be in at the ground level as we build something that could be market changing.
What will you be doing?
As an Asset Finance Specialist for the Marketplace team you’ll give our customers exceptional service in managing all kinds of equipment funding applications to 3rd party lender partners. Working closely with both internal and external teams, you will structure and manage these applications from start to completion and provide the client with an in-depth understanding of the range of asset finance solutions available.
- Engage with SMEs in inbound as well as outbound calls/emails/sms
- Understand credit applications and be able to give ad-hoc guidance on credit worthiness. Gather all relevant documents so applications are well packaged, can move forward and be submitted to 3rd party lenders.
- Know everything about our partners' products so you can confidently present the right options to our clients.
- Provide timely updates for ongoing cases, answering questions related to specific applications or product queries.
- Understand that all lenders operate differently, respect their process and build excellent individual relationships with them.
- Go above and beyond to hit and exceed your KPIs to enable us to exceed growth targets.
- Able to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Motivated and results-oriented and want to achieve and exceed targets.
- Intent on having an impact on the business and processes, and proactively bring innovative ideas.
- Excited about re-shaping the finance industry.
- An Asset Finance expert with 3+ years of experience in a sales role within the industry as a broker or alternatively directly for a lender. Also with the ability to structure transactions across a range of asset types and risk profiles
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.