Senior Marketing Automation Executive
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So we created the leading online marketplace for small businesses loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Create and review appropriate audiences and segmentations for marketing journeys
- Develop, deploy and QA CRM Omni-channel journey canvasses in our marketing automation tools (for example, Acoustic), in collaboration with the wider digital team
- Effectively manage stakeholders through journey execution from initial brief to delivery and reporting
- Monitoring and auditing live automations and journeys to ensure accuracy and that they are functioning as expected
- Hands on with how the data flows through our marketing automation tools and is managed within the platforms
- Act as an internal consultant for Marketing Automation best practice as well as helping in upskilling colleagues and stakeholders.
It would be great if you have:
- Strong marketing automation knowledge and hands on technical experience creating personalised CRM journeys via at least one marketing automation platform
- Data driven with an analytical and technology ‘first’ approach to marketing
- You should have a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail. Whilst email channel experience is a must, an appreciation and understanding of other marketing channels is desirable.
- You’ll succeed in this role by demonstrating excellent communication skills with an ability to work to your own initiative and challenge stakeholders.
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit.
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat Allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership, Discounts at other retailers through perks at work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you