Lexington Financial Representative
- Meet with customers to review their existing financial situation and to establish the client/planner relationship. Analyze the client’s investment portfolio and recommend an asset allocation and specific plan to meet established objectives.
- Develop, recommend and implement an investment strategy suggesting specific investments and insurance products, for client approval, including separately managed investment accounts, mutual funds, annuities, equities, fixed income investments, corporate and tax-exempt bonds, life insurance, etc.
- Collaborate with all departments to create a team environment and to meet customer’s needs.
- Generate additional referrals from personal networking, seminars, and presentations to community groups
- Keeps abreast of new planning tools, products, and resources, changing regulations and professional standards Understanding and complying with all aspects of Cetera policies and practices, including laws and regulations governing the duties and responsibilities of investment sales.
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and registrations as required, including completing all mandatory training and industry-related continuing education in a timely manner
- Exceed customer expectations in terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy, and professionalism
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- State Life & Health Insurance license of the state where applying
- Strong sales, marketing, and business development skills
- 2+ years of related sales experience and/or financial services experience.
- Experience within financial institutions is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, or related field of study
- Financial Institutions: 1 year
- Sales and/or financial services: 2 years
- State Life & Health Insurance license
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance (Required)
I understand that I am about to apply for employment at Cetera Financial Group and that I will be asked to provide certain types of personal information as well as other information with respect to my work experience, educational background and the position that I am interested in. I understand that Cetera Investors gathers this information through a third-party service provider, Cetera Financial Group may also use other service providers to assist in the application process.
I understand that the personal information that I provide or any subsequent information that I provide will be used to consider my application for employment and that Cetera Financial Group will retain my application for employment for a reasonable time period in accordance with applicable law. I further understand that if employed my personal information will be used in Cetera Financial Group systems for employment purposes.