Branch Sales Administrator
What you will do:
- Perform clerical/administrative support function in the office including answering the telephone, filing, copying, ordering supplies, etc.
- Maintain supply room materials ensuring appropriate inventory and most current printed documents.
- Receive visitors to the office in a professional manner and provide notification to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange for meeting and/or catering needs as requested.
- Coordinate resolution of issues pertaining to office operations (e.g. IT, office supplies and equipment, etc).
- Enter transactions into the appropriate blotters.
What you need to have:
- 1+ year of proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Previous administrative experience helpful
Really catch our eye with:
- Demonstrate a real passion for providing high level responses
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly responsive to coaching and training
- Able to work well independently and within a team environment
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Adaptable to change in a fast paced environment
- Courteous and Responsive
- Superior listening skills
- Positive role model to colleagues
- Team player attitude
- Energetic and results-oriented
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks,Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Please Note: Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.