IT Manager - Front Office Business Applications
IT Manager – Front Office Business Applications
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real-time and at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
This leader within the Global Business Applications team is responsible for managing and directing the development and maintenance of scalable and flexible solutions across our enterprise. This includes directing their team in working with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions and developing processes and procedures to support and monitor mainly front-office and interface and assist with back-office systems.
This role will collaborate with key Forescout business functions and other IT leaders to deliver the business objectives and contribute to operational excellence. The IT Sr. Manager, Front-Office Business Applications will lead, plan, organize, and direct the activities of the Front-Office applications teams to deliver, maintain, and support the applications and services needed to support Forescout.
- Lead the deployment of large-scale, global programs such as Salesforce.com and other strategic front-office applications.
- Manage a team of application managers, developers, system analysts, and outsourced partners comprising Application Services -- Develop the team, their skills, and abilities.
- Provide thought leadership and influence to enable the Application Services team to embody digital business capabilities.
- Liaise with IT Business Partners, functional and operational leaders, and business executives to develop the applications roadmap/strategy and manage project and enhancement pipelines.
- Partner with global counterparts in other regions to develop a global front-office applications strategy in line with the target enterprise architecture.
- Collaborate with project teams and application/service transition teams to ensure that new services and upgrades are implemented without adverse impact on the company’s critical core system.
- Build, manage, coach, and mentor a global team.
- Manage operating and project budgets effectively – plan, forecast future needs, and develop multi-year roadmaps.
- Negotiate and oversee vendor contracts for maintenance, implementation, operations, and ongoing support as required to ensure project deliverables and applications SLAs are met in cost-effective ways.
- Participate in the strategy and execution of business continuity/disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of global licenses ensuring appropriate licensing levels, re-evaluating needs, and confirming cost/budget alignment.
- Design, develop and implement standards in his/her area of responsibility.
- Establish and direct the applications release management processes.
- Responsible for applications production control, release, and change management, ensuring all approvals and protocols are met before moving to production systems.
- Develop plans to identify and fix root causes of application outages and incidents following agreed-upon change control and release management processes.
- Act as point of escalation for IT service delivery concerns from the business and IT management, ensuring business impacts are identified and discussed.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, Business or Finance
- 10 years of Salesforce Enterprise Application Leadership/Product Ownership, responsible for the implementation and support of complex systems
- 5 years of hands-on experience in project delivery, requirement specifications, solution design and architecture, application configuration, and subject matter expert coaching
- Hands-on subject matter expert for CRM system (Salesforce) functions and capabilities. Must demonstrate:
- Experience with SFDC design, development, implementation, management, and optimization
- Ability to extract insights from SFDC data to inform business leads of opportunities.
- Knowledge and application of SFDC capabilities and industry best practices
- Subject matter expert for FinancialForce and other Salesforce apps and capabilities.
- 5 years of people management and leadership experience
- Solutions provider attitude: partner with the business to discover the best overall solution.
- Gifted at working with all levels of business: C-level executives, Senior Business Leaders, Third-party solution partners, and FTC / FTE project resources alike.
- Compelling experience managing complex enterprise initiatives with strong business process familiarity in Sales, Marketing, professional services, deal desk.
- Strong working knowledge with multi-national operations and public companies
- Experience developing technology strategies to drive functional efficiencies and increase the business value extracted from our Salesforce.com.
- Superior conceptual, analytical, change management, and organizational skills.
- Financial acumen with experience managing operating and project budgets, development of business cases.
- Contract negotiation and vendor management experience
- Agile and dev/ops experience preferred.
- ITIL Foundations or more advanced level of ITIL certification preferred.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional leadership, relationship development, and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret critical paths, draw conclusions, and prepare clear and concise analyses and recommendations.
- 20% travel – some international
- This can be a remote position.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (the US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.