Talent Acquisition Specialist
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together – Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing in a real-time and at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
We have an incredible opportunity for a collaborative Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Team to build and support a world-class organization and have a significant impact on the success and exponential growth of our company. You will partner with our People Leaders to develop a deep understanding of our business needs and the culture of the company to promote employment branding initiatives to attract top talent through the Talent Acquisition process. In this role you will provide hands-on specialist expertise across the full Talent Acquisition lifecycle, sourcing, identifying, managing the assessment process, through to the offer process to deliver unprecedented results across our organization in Pune.
- We request that you are located in or near Pune, India to accommodate attendance in the office 3-5 days per week during general business hours.
- Must have hands-on hiring experience in APJ countries, in areas like R&D (development, testing, cloud operations) and Sales (Professional Services, Channel / Regional sales).
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a high-tech company with a growing presence in the Asia Pacific Region.
What You Will Do
- Partner with our People Leaders to identify talent gaps to meet current and future business need.
- Plan, develop, and drive talent acquisition strategies, serving as a talent advisor to our People Leaders sharing best practices, and external and internal trends to attract top talent.
- Be a brand ambassador and develop and share social media campaigns to attract top talent.
- Internally communicate all employment opportunities to promote and drive peer referrals.
- Identify, build, and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent through a variety of initiatives such as networking, resume databases, job advertisements, agencies, referrals and social networks which result in interviews with our People Leaders.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to ensure a seamless talent acquisition process; from raising a job req, through to managing an efficient, equitable, and professional assessment process, to seeking approvals to make an offer.
- Partner with People Leaders to ensure comprehensive position descriptions and interview assessment guides are defined to support the selection of top talent.
- Coordinate interview schedules across cross functional teams and time zones in a high-volume environment ensuring all panelists are interview ready and provide swift feedback.
- Provide a superior level of candidate experience by respectfully evaluating role fit, providing swift feedback on the application/interview status and professionally managing offers negotiation.
- Manage relationships with placement agencies, recruiters, job boards and job fairs for posting opportunities and sourcing candidates.
- Main point of contact for third-party vendors, managing, recording, and processing invoices and procurement requests.
- Monitor, update and leverage our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Jobvite, to ensure data integrity.
- Provide regular and timely information concerning hiring status to the business.
- Create, maintain, and run weekly reports on trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, taking appropriate actions on feedback and outcomes.
- Attend to request from the business to support talent acquisition efforts across countries in APJ.
- Contribute to HR goals, initiatives and other responsibilities as assigned to support our team’s success.
What You Will Bring To Forescout
- 2-4 years of talent acquisition experience.
- Strong background in technical recruiting is required, in a tech/software industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of various HR Business Applications, LinkedIn Recruiter, Oracle, JobVite.
- Strong program management, project management, vendor management, and overall operations experience.
- Data driven approach with strong analytics skills and the ability to create, measure and scale the right workflows between new hires, People Leaders and supporting teams.
- Demonstrated success in working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor and exercising tact and good judgment.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management focus, including commitment to producing quality results, is essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills, resourceful thinking, interpersonal skills with empathy to build rapport.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, administration, and analytical skills.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver who will fully execute on all tasks.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and meet tight deadlines with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to work across a variety of time zones and with remote leader as your manager and remote People Leaders that you will support who are not located in India.
- A positive attitude paired with a passion for creating an engage workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources.
What Forescout Offers You
Managing cyber risk, together – We are led by a visionary leadership team who encourages professional growth and development. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture providing for a collaborative and innovative environment where our team can make an impact on worldwide security while working on technology which is at the forefront of the industry. We are also proud of our competitive compensation and benefits offered. If you have a strong work ethic, are visible and lean in, you will be recognised. We are in growth mode and there is a ton of opportunity at Forescout. Apply now to find out more!
More About Forescout
Forescout Technologies, Inc. delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, OT, IoT, IoMT. The Forescout Continuum Platform provides complete asset visibility, continuous compliance, network segmentation and a strong foundation for Zero Trust. For more than 20 years, Fortune 100 organisations and government agencies have trusted Forescout to provide automated cybersecurity at scale. Forescout arms customers with data-powered intelligence to accurately detect risks and quickly remediate cyberthreats without disruption of critical business assets. Learn more at www.Forescout.com.
To continuously identify, protect, and ensure the compliance of all cyber assets across the modern organization.
A world where every cyber asset is seen, secure and compliant.
Our Cultural Values
- One Team – We all work together, and we all win together.
- Cyber Obsessed – We are curious about technology, innovative and passionate about solving problems.
- Customer Driven – We listen, we learn, and we make it right.
- Relentless – We're smart, determined, and find a way. We figure stuff out.
- Collaborative, without Ego – No one succeeds alone. We strive to be the humble person that people want to work with.
Our DEI Statement
At Forescout, we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of background, experiences, and perspectives leads to innovation, creativity, and better decision-making. We strive to create an environment where all team members feel valued, respected, and empowered. We actively promote equal opportunities and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. By embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, we aspire to build a successful culture where we work together and win together as One Team.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Forescout does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Forescout employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Employment Placement Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.