Customer Success Manager
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together – As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout is at the forefront of one of the largest needs in the security space. Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, IoMT.
Our team is looking for individuals who have positive energy, an entrepreneurial spirt, and the drive to partner with our committed team to sell the best technology and drive team success!
Location: The role is a remote role and can be undertaken from any city in Australia.
What You Will Do
- Here at Forescout, we are committed to delivering a successful customer experience. As a Customer Success Manager, you will hold a critical and strategic customer-facing leadership role. You will own relationships with a portfolio of Forescout strategic customers to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes and realize the value of their investments through the successful adoption and optimization of our products and solutions. You will partner closely with our sales, product management, engineering, professional services, and customer support teams to consolidate efforts, streamline communications, and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships with your customers through regular meetings to understand the complexities of their environment and how Forescout’s solutions can meet their business and technical objectives.
- Collaborate with your customers to create, implement and achieve a customer success plan – a plan that clearly outlines the customer’s objectives, the path to achieving those objectives and the progress against the plan.
- Create customer deliverables (QBRs, upgrade plans) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to end-users.
- Coordinate activities with the assigned Adoption Engineer
- Ensure our customers see the ROI from Forescout, throughout the customer lifecycle from onboarding through to expansion.
- Lead, drive and communicate the complete product lifecycle of consumption from concept through adoption to insights to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Partner with sales teams to identify expansion opportunities and mitigate loss to competition.
- Proactively manage account escalations with the appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Responsibilities will expand to managing transaction sales cycle from Quote to Cash.
What You Will Bring To Forescout
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred areas of study include Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in customer-focused role within an enterprise technology company; preferred experience in security technologies.
- Highly beneficial to have a fundamental understanding of networking and network/cyber security.
- Strong technical aptitude, business and sales acumen, customer service, and change management skills.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge specific to information security software; presales experience is a plus.
- Understanding of customer success and all aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome.
- Strong verbal and written communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to make trade-off decisions and counter objections.
- Ability to present, articulate, interpret, and communicate technical information to varying levels of technical understanding.
- Proven long-term customer relationship development skills; passionate about customer success.
- We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experience however, the successful candidate must be eligible to obtain NV1 Security Clearance, as defined in the AGSVA guidelines, as such, this requires the successful candidates to be an Australian citizen.
- Extended or non-traditional work hours may sometimes be required.
- Opportunity for domestic and international travel.
More About Forescout
Forescout Technologies, Inc. delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, OT, IoT, IoMT. The Forescout Continuum Platform provides complete asset visibility, continuous compliance, network segmentation and a strong foundation for Zero Trust. For more than 20 years, Fortune 100 organisations and government agencies have trusted Forescout to provide automated cybersecurity at scale. Forescout arms customers with data-powered intelligence to accurately detect risks and quickly remediate cyberthreats without disruption of critical business assets. Learn more at www.Forescout.com.
To continuously identify, protect, and ensure the compliance of all cyber assets across the modern organization.
A world where every cyber asset is seen, secure and compliant.
Our Cultural Values
- One Team – We all work together, and we all win together.
- Cyber Obsessed – We are curious about technology, innovative and passionate about solving problems.
- Customer Driven – We listen, we learn, and we make it right.
- Relentless – We're smart, determined, and find a way. We figure stuff out.
- Collaborative, without Ego – No one succeeds alone. We strive to be the humble person that people want to work with.
Our DEI Statement
At Forescout, we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of background, experiences, and perspectives leads to innovation, creativity, and better decision making. We strive to create an environment where all team members feel valued, respected, and empowered. We actively promote equal opportunities and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. By embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, we aspire to build a successful culture where we work together and win together as One Team.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.