Senior QA Engineer
Forescout is currently seeking an experienced QA automation engineer to join our growing development team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about QA and Automation to help us build Cysiv’s next generation cloud security products. You will help us develop and extend the foundation of our automated test strategy, adopting it into our Agile / Scrum environment as the cornerstone of our continuous delivery product cycle. Achieving this will require knowledge and experience with test for cloud deployments, and an ability to roll up your sleeves to fill in the gaps when required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Passionately automate end to end testing for front and backend cloud applications
- Collaborate as an active member of an Globally Distributed Agile Scrum team
- Ability to understand and review requirements documents for test plan development
- Implement new functionality within our existing acceptance, performance and load test frameworks
- Create/Update and execute test cases that provide full coverage on new and changed functionality
- Report defects in JIRA in a clear and concise manner in order to support the team in troubleshooting root cause
- Educate scrum teams on how to use the tools and framework you've developed
Education, Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of hands on experience working on QA automation or development teams
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Good knowledge about testing concepts
- Strong experience with a scripting language (Python, Powershell, etc.)
- YAML-based pipelines experience, including Maven and Jenkins CI pipeline
- Ability to set up and deploy testing environments using various tools including VMs and CI/CD pipelines
Skills that would set you apart from other applicants
- Experience testing Cloud Based applications - Google, AWS, Azure
- Security testing experience, including pen testing skills
- Good understanding of database concepts, both SQL and NoSQL data stores (Postgres, MySQL, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with test for Machine Learning Algorithms and Analytics
- Audit Compliance Experience ... ISO, SOC II
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.