Commercial Account Representative
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
What You Will Do
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Account Representative with a proven track record of driving complex solution sales. The candidate will be tasked with expanding our footprint within the mid-market sector, by showcasing Forescout's unparalleled value proposition to prospective and existing clients.
- Identify, cultivate, and close new business opportunities within the mid-market segment.
- Maintain and grow existing client relationships through proactive sales activities.
- Deliver comprehensive product demonstrations and presentations tailored to the business needs of mid-sized companies.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Collaborate with the , technical, and partner teams to drive sales cycles.
- Use CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) diligently to ensure thorough documentation of sales activities and to forecast accurately.
- Stay updated with product offerings, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Attend industry-specific tradeshows, conferences, and networking events.
- Negotiate and finalize sales contracts with precision and customer-centricity.
What you bring to Forescout?
- 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in the cybersecurity or IT industry targeting the mid-market segment.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas and driving revenue growth.
- Strong network within the mid-market space.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proficient with CRM software, preferably Salesforce.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and a team player attitude.
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Flexibility to work remotely or in-office #LI-PR1
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.