Sr. Java Backend Engineer
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and IoT/OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are seeking a strong and motivated Software Engineer to join our multicultural, creative, and fast-paced team in Eindhoven. As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new products and features that extend our current product portfolio. You will translate OT, IoMT and IoT domain knowledge into new and better product capabilities. You will manage your work ensuring timely delivery and will have the chance to grow in role and responsibilities as the project progresses.
What You Will Do:
- You will engineer and develop new capabilities for our product portfolio.
- You will be responsible for a large part of the development lifecycle. With your technical expertise, you will manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- You will be involved in the continuous improvement process: a proactive approach is a key element for this role
- You will share your experience and knowledge with the rest of the team
What You Offer Forescout:
- 5+ years of experience with Java back-end technologies, SQL, REST API, design patterns, microservice architecture
- 3+ years of cloud development experience in AWS or GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerization
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Python, Bash, Linux is desired
- Knowledge of networking is desired
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration workflow and tools like git/Jira/Bitbucket and Jenkins
- You enjoy applying your experience by helping other team members
- Perfect understanding of the English language
- More than six years already in this role
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more.
- Hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development. Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.