Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights
What You Will DoWe are seeking a strong and motivated Sr. Full-Stack Engineer to join our multicultural, creative and fast-paced team in Eindhoven. As Sr. Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing the current capabilities of the Forescout platform around device intelligence and classification, as well as designing and implementing new services and capabilities to help our customers understand their attack surface. You will work closely with software architects, analysts and engineers across our international R&D centers in Dallas, Ottawa, Tel Aviv and Pune to combine and optimize on-prem and cloud-based services and ensure we adhere to a common service architecture.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders – from R&D to business – to understand current capabilities, their strength and weaknesses, and determine software requirements.
- Evaluating, identifying and developing software solutions.
- Documenting and recording every aspect of existing and new services and software applications.
- Leading software development projects throughout the process, from design to delivery.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables and ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Updating software solutions as required.
What You Bring To Forescout
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience as full stack engineer.
- Experience in software development and coding in various backend and/or frontend languages (Java, Python, Typescript, etc.).
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud vendors.
- Experience with micro services and Kubernetes.
- Experience with database technologies (relational and analytical).
- Experience with message brokers and data pipeline technologies (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Excellent in software and application design.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Motivated and willing to learn new technologies and eager to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
- Team player, experienced in working with global teams in a Scrum/Agile team.
- High degree of independence, ownership, and responsibility.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly technical and analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more.
- Hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.