Sr. Systems Engineer
Who We Are:
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, xIOT convergence and Threat Detection and Response. Our products use innovative technologies such as behavioral analysis, machine learning, and automation to provide real-time visibility and control over all connected devices.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- Participate in customer meetings and discussions to understand their business needs and identify opportunities to enhance Forescout solutions.
- Develop POC test configurations based upon requirements agreed upon with the prospect
- Manage the POC staging time to allow for test plan refinement, configuration adjustments, and resolution of any issues or questions that may arise during the testing period
- Maintain expertise in all areas of the Forescout platform through technical training
- Assist to Develop optimized proof-of-concept test configurations based on test plans submitted by account teams and available resources
- Provide timely escalations regarding risks to success
- Work cross functionally with product and customer success organizations to ensure your customers’ voice is heard
- Achieve and maintain FSCA and FSCE certification in the selected technology area
- Be motivated and wanting to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Have fun working with some of Forescout’s largest customers
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience with 8+ years of experience
- Excellent hands-on lab work, excellent presentation and writing skills, ability to travel, and customer awareness skills
- Experience working collaboratively with distributed teams
- Ambitious learner and builder with strong customer focus and with quality
- Motivated to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Experience taking requirements and incorporating best practices to provide the optimum user experience
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Flexible and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with large accounts
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we cover 80% of employee and dependents' benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment - make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.