HR Compliance Manager / Governance Partner
What We Do:
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
HR Compliance Manager/Governance Partner
We are looking for an experienced HR Compliance/Governance Partner to join our HR team with a focus on Risk Management. Our team's mission is to ensure that our Global HR Organization is compliant with global regulations and protects the access, privacy and security of our workforce related HR data. We’re looking for a strategic-minded individual to join our team and establish a framework to proactively formulate risk mitigation strategies globally and continue to mature and evolve our approach to compliance. This role partners closely with various teams across the company and will report to the Head of HR Governance.
This is a global role focusing on 20 plus countries. Individual in this role will:
- Establish a proactive approach to mitigating compliance and operational risks for HR processes, including implementing a framework for identifying, implementing, testing and monitoring controls
- Advise HR stakeholders on audit compliance during business process changes, system changes and issues, etc
- Work with process & control owners to help ensure that process documentation is current, complete and accurate as well as stay abreast of business process changes that impact our HR control environments
- Will audit and communicate findings and recommendations concisely and clearly to all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Create and review current state of all employee handbooks and benchmark what is statutory, customary, and best practice including matters such as PTO policies, Employment Contracts and other employment agreements as needed
- Collaborate with the legal department to communicate the associated requirements with every applicable HR-based regulatory, legal and compliance training programs
- Obtain updates on every employee-based regulatory and legislative changes and/or modifications ensuring that developments in local country rules and policies are restructured with HR practices, articles, policies and systems
- Research changes in rules and regulation, analyzing their effect on the company and communicating findings report to Sr. Management.
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of compliance-based communications and training to employees.
- Conduct employee related investigations as directed by the stakeholders
- Handling sensitive employee data and reports in a discreet manner
- Communicate findings and recommendations concisely and clearly to all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Responsible for Global Mobility & Immigration programs, initiatives and processes
- Support other HR compliance & projects as assigned
- 7+ years experience in an HR function, including risk management/compliance or audit
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a field related to HR compliance (ie, generalist, employee relations specialist or employment field)
- Familiar with U.S. EEO Compliance regulations and labor laws
- Up to date employment and employment law knowledge of multinational organizational characteristics
- Strong understanding of HR processes & systems, including the ability to audit
- Demonstrated ability to develop cross-functional relationships to help drive results
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize, and balance multiple issues and assignments simultaneously
- Must be able to effectively communicate at all levels
- Customer-service oriented approach to problem solving and gathering feedback to determine continuous improvements
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing structures and prioritiesProficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point with focus on advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible, team-oriented environment, with the ability to navigate complexity while maintaining extreme attention to detail
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: forescout.com
We hold ourselves accountable for transparency and fairness in our hiring practices. The salary range for this position is $125K-$ $156K. The salary offered for any position is dependent on various factors including, but not limited to the candidate’s geographic location, job-related knowledge and experience, qualifications, skills, education, and training.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.