Regional Account Manager
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together – As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout is at the forefront of one of the largest needs in the security space. Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, IoMT.
Our team is looking for individuals who have positive energy, an entrepreneurial spirt and the drive to partner with our committed team to sell the best technology and drive team success!
What You Will Do
Responsible for assisting the Regional Sales Managers with quoting new opportunities working closely with partners on quoting and booking new license contracts and support renewals. Assist the Regional Sales Managers to fulfill evaluation requests and keep track of the appliances during the eval. Assist the Regional Sales Managers to clean up the pipeline and roll up the forecast to the Regional VP.
- Assist the Regional Sales Managers with quoting new opportunities.
- Fulfill evaluation requests.
- Keep track of the appliances during the evaluation.
- Clean up the pipeline.
- Roll up the renewals forecast to the Regional VP.
- Mange evaluation (POC) pipeline.
- Work closely with partners quoting and booking new license contracts and support renewals.
- Develop and maintain high level of communication with customer regarding status of RFQ.
- Establish Cost and List Price matrices to deliver consistent and timely customer quotations.
- Develop firm relationships to increase communication and productivity.
- Evaluate online quoting data for new product ideas.
- Develop Quick Turn/Modification programs.
- Responsibilities will expand to managing transaction sales cycle from Quote to Cash.
What You Will Bring To Forescout
- 4-year related undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4-6 years related experience.
- Excellent Computer skills in Excel (pivots, formulas, charts, graphs), PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately under severe time constraints and pressure.
- Exposure to customers and partners across Japan preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self-starter, detail oriented, product and application knowledge as well as an understanding of the bid process.
- Experience with public sector sales and ideally is already exposed to ForeScout's solutions or equivalent solutions.
- Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player and proactive personality.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Dynamic and bright person with can-do attitude.
What Forescout Offers You
Managing cyber risk, together – Our technology is at the forefront of the industry, we are led by a visionary leadership team who encourages professional growth and development. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture providing for a collaborative and innovative environment where our team can make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology. We are also proud of our competitive compensation and benefits offered. If you have a strong work ethic, are visible and lean in, you will be recognised. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout! Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.