Sr. UX Researcher
What You Will Do
Forescout Technologies is a leading provider of device visibility and control solutions, offering a unified security platform that enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk. Our team is made up of people who are cyber-obsessed and passionate about our products, and we value inclusion and diversity.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior UX Researcher to join our team and lead our UX designers in a Scrum environment. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in UX research and design thinking, as well as experience leading design projects from start to finish.
- Conduct user research and analyze results to inform design decisions and create user-centered designs.
- Lead the design process from ideation to final design, collaborating with product owners, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Provide design leadership and technical guidance to a team of 2 UX designers.
- Use design thinking methodologies to create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Ensure consistency and quality of design output, and maintain design standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in a Scrum environment, working closely with Product Owners to gather requirements from customers and stakeholders.
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements definition and analysis, proposing new product features and updates.
- Collect feedback using surveys, interviews, document analysis, site visits, use cases, scenarios, and competitive product analysis.
What You Bring To Forescout
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent field.
- 4+ years of experience in UX research and design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skills and process.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment, leading design sprints, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience leading design projects and providing technical guidance to a team of UX designers.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, fluency in English.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and particularly with the Scrum framework, Agile Certifications, and managing development teams with a portfolio focused on Network and on-premise products are all pluses.
If you are passionate about UX research and design, and you have experience leading teams in a Scrum environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and portfolio, and we will be in touch soon.
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including a generous PTO policy and much more.
- Flexible hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- "Back To Home" policy allowing some weeks of continue remote work in your country of origin.
- Collaborative and innovative environment where you can make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.