Channel Account Manager
What We Do:
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, recruit and develop opportunities with channel partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Identify and on board new partners
- Establish productive and professional relationships with partner accounts
- Obtain a clear understanding of partners business models and requirements to allow Forescout to meet the needs of the partners requirements
- Identify and qualify short and long term business opportunities and address competitive threats
- Motivate partners to drive new business with Forescout
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at Forescout!
- Identify and doggedly pursue sales opportunities with channel partners.
- Build in-depth knowledge of partner’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Forescout solution opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with partners using available internal and external resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish Forescout as a strategic, long term partner.
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Ideal candidate has 8+ years channel sales in a technology, preferably security or networking environment
- Established and long term relationships with partners in the East South Central region
- Deep understanding of channel sales model
- The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every level, from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club - winners are most welcome!
- Excellent presentation skills is a must
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations
- Experienced negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
- Team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less)
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.