Python SW Engineer
Forescout is at the forefront of IT, OT, IoMT and IoT Security. As the world becomes more and more connected, so does the need for Forescout's products. We are looking for individuals that want to be at the ground floor of building a product that addresses the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, visionaries welcomed!
We are seeking a strong and motivated Python Software Engineer to join our multicultural, creative and fast-paced team in Eindhoven. As Python Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new product features that extend our current product portfolio. You will translate OT, IoMT and IoT domain knowledge into new and better product capabilities. You will manage your work ensuring timely delivery and will have the chance to grow in role and responsibilities as the project progresses.
What you will do:
- You’ll be working in the Engineering team as part of our Sensor Technologies squad. You’ll be responsible for implementing new and improved capabilities in our products to better classify network assets, to detect operational anomalies and potential security threats.
- You’ll be responsible for a significant part of the development lifecycle, from design to delivery and technical documentation. With your technical expertise you’ll manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- You’ll write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Minimum 3 years of Python development experience as main language
- Knowledge of Docker technology.
- Affinity with performance-critical code.
- Proven knowledge of TCP/IP and Networking concepts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, to interact with customers and internal teams in an effective and professional manner.
The following additional skills are a plus:
- Proficiency and proven track record in C++.
- Systems security background or knowledge.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration workflows and tools like Git, Gerrit, BitBucket and Jenkins.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English.
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.