Front End Engineer
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us in our Eindhoven team as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
You will be working in the Product Engineering department at the Eindhoven office, in a self-organizing, cross-functional Scrum team together with other developers, UX designers and QA testers on creating new and modernizing existing features of our products, from design phase all the way through product release. Your typical day will start with the team’s standup, after which you start working on items in the sprint, refine the backlog together with the team, peer-review work from other frontend developers or participate in design discussions.
- Implementing features that meets the stakeholders’ requirements and customers’ needs, while adhering to the (always evolving) guidelines and best practices.
- Having a good sense of code quality, writing maintainable code, and ensuring code correctness by writing unit/integration tests.
- Being a team-player, working together with the rest of the team to deliver features end-to-end.
What You Offer Forescout:
- 2-3 years of frontend development working experience.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, React, TypeScript, CSS and SASS.
- Comfortable with state management libraries such as redux, redux-saga and react-query.
- Experience with unit test frameworks/libraries such as Jest and react-testing-library is a plus.
- Experience in developing mid- to large scale web applications.
- Experience in deploying to cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Good understanding of development tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker.
- Motivated and willing to learn new technologies and eager to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
- Team player, experienced in working in a Scrum/Agile team.
- Value high degree of independence, ownership, and responsibility.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.