Cybersecurity Analyst/Engineer (Device Classification)
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights..
What You Will Do
We are seeking a motivated Cybersecurity Analyst with software development skills or a Cybersecurity Engineer with strong analytical skills to join our multicultural, creative, and fast-paced team in Eindhoven to analyze customer data to identify gaps in device intelligence and classification, derive patterns that can be used to enhance it, and design and implement solutions to optimize our platform capabilities in coordination with software architects and engineers across our international R&D centers in Dallas, Ottawa, Tel Aviv, and Pune.
If you are constantly hungry for new challenges and improvement and strive in an international environment, this is the job for you!
- Work with Forescout customers, sales representative and international R&D teams to obtain the data required to perform analysis on network devices and communications.
- Analyze customer data to identify gaps in device intelligence and classification and derive patterns and solutions to fill those gaps.
- Build queries and views on data repositories to identify and visualize trends.
- Discuss with international R&D teams on how to improve existing software components to fill gaps or provide new capabilities.
- Design and implement innovative solutions to enable our customers to comprehensively identify their attack surface.
- Document, test and validate the implemented solutions alongside your fellow engineering colleagues.
What You Bring To Forescout
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in cyber security, as cyber security analyst or engineer.
- Proven knowledge of cyber security and networking concepts and protocols.
- Experience in software development and coding in various backend and/or frontend languages (Java, Python, Typescript, etc.).
- Experience with cloud applications and technologies (e.g. Springboot, Kubernetes, Grafana).
- Experience with database technologies.
- Experience with IoT, OT or IoMT/Medical Device software and technologies is a plus.
- Motivated, humble and willing to learn new technologies and eager to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
- Team player, keen to work collaboratively with others and share knowledge.
- Highly inquisitive and analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Able and willing to interact with internal and external (customer) stakeholders to obtain the information required and present results.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more.
- Hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.