What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together – As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout is at the forefront of one of the largest needs in the security space. Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, IoMT.
Our team is looking for individuals who have positive energy, an entrepreneurial spirt and the drive to partner with our committed team to sell the best technology and drive team success!
Forescout is currently seeking an experienced QA automation engineer to join our growing development team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about QA and Automation to help us build Cysiv’s next generation cloud security products. You will help us develop and extend the foundation of our automated test strategy, adopting it into our Agile / Scrum environment as the cornerstone of our continuous delivery product cycle. Achieving this will require knowledge and experience with test for cloud deployments, and an ability to roll up your sleeves to fill in the gaps when required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Passionately automate end to end testing for front and backend cloud applications
- Collaborate as an active member of an Globally Distributed Agile Scrum team
- Ability to understand and review requirements documents for test plan development
- Implement new functionality within our existing acceptance, performance and load test frameworks
- Create/Update and execute test cases that provide full coverage on new and changed functionality
- Report defects in JIRA in a clear and concise manner in order to support the team in troubleshooting root cause
- Educate scrum teams on how to use the tools and framework you've developed
Education, Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of hands on experience working on QA automation or development teams
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Good knowledge about testing concepts
- Strong experience with a scripting language (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- YAML-based pipelines experience, including Maven and Jenkins CI pipeline
- Ability to set up and deploy testing environments using various tools including VMs and CI/CD pipelines
Skills that would set you apart from other applicants
- Experience testing Cloud Based applications - Google, AWS, Azure
- Security testing experience, including pen testing skills
- Good understanding of database concepts, both SQL and NoSQL data stores (Postgres, MySQL, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with test for Machine Learning Algorithms and Analytics
- Audit Compliance Experience (ISO, SOC II)
- Experience in cybersecurity applications development or with cybersecurity in general
What Forescout Offers You
Managing cyber risk, together – Our technology is at the forefront of the industry, we are led by a visionary leadership team who encourages professional growth and development. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture providing for a collaborative and innovative environment where our team can make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology. We are also proud of our competitive compensation and benefits offered. If you have a strong work ethic, are visible and lean in, you will be recognised. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout! Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.