Supply Chain Internship (Summer 2020)
Innovative, international, and customer-focused, Follett LLC leads the ice making/dispensing and medical-grade refrigeration industry in designing and manufacturing the highest quality, innovative products for foodservice and healthcare markets. Our success has been written by the hundreds of employees who have proudly been part of Follett’s history.
We are looking for talented Supply Chain Interns to join our team this Summer 2020 to complement our capabilities. This role will shadow and learn Supply Chain functions and or projects under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager.
- Rising Junior and or Senior
- Degree Major - Supply Chain
- Residence must be within 25 miles from our Easton, PA location
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work a consistent 40-hour work week.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility and sharp attention to detail
- Proficient Computer skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume
Follett LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.