We are one of the first all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in Puerto Rico.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty - a 7x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
About the Team
Come join the eXp Realty international team, where we speak many languages and cross many time zones in our quest to build the most agent-centric brokerage in the world. Nothing is more rewarding than the welcome we experience as we launch our unique real estate model in new countries and the anticipation of where we will go next!
What you will do:
The Country Leader - Puerto Rico is responsible for supporting the successful administration of eXp Global brokerage operations and growth in their country. In supporting our agents in the delivery of exceptional real estate brokerage service to their clients, this position will be assisting in all operational elements necessary to comply with the laws within the county and real estate association membership where applicable, along with the transaction review process, compliance training, and the eXp Risk Management program.
In addition, this position will drive the strategic methodologies to deliver on agent growth through means of attraction and retention of the agent population. This candidate will ideally have an exceptional track record as a supervising real estate broker of a small to medium firm, an understanding of real estate brokerage at a country level, a collaborative approach and a boundless work ethic. They must be a “people-person” but also possess the ability to implement systems, processes and growth strategy.
How you will make an impact:
- As a participant on the eXp Global country leadership team, the Country Leader - Puerto Rico ensures that eXp delivers exceptional brokerage support to agents in their representation of clients and customers
- Conducts training to enhance agent’s knowledge and understanding of contract, risk management, licensing and country real estate law, if applicable
- Promptly responds to agents request for assistance
- Effectively consults and engages with eXp agents and others in problem solving of matters associated with difficult or complex transaction issues
- Performs contract review to ensure legal and contractual compliance of transactions
- Supports the implementation of the eXp Risk Management Program and valued risk management tools to eXp Agents
- Assist the ongoing enhancement of and compliance with company-wide and individual country brokerage operations manuals
- Supports innovation in how the company can efficiently support its growing state agent base in terms of brokerage operations
- Coordinates distribution of inbound communications
- Leads attraction meetings, events, and opportunities independently, as well as alongside current agents.
- Manages pipeline of agent recruits, teams, and brokerage opportunities from interest (lead) to signing (close).
- Works with current agents to increase productivity and scale their respective businesses
How you will grab our attention:
- Holds an active license to be an agent and broker within their country (if applicable) and maintains any proper continuing education credits in real estate, management and legal compliance
- At least 10+ years of experience in the real estate industry.
- A keen interest in and high level experience in real estate compliance activities including a deep knowledge and understanding of legal obligations of real estate professionals under the applicable law of the country and any guiding real estate associations.
- Proven track record of managing a small to medium brokerage firm, specifically from an operations or compliance perspective
- Proven track record recruiting, retaining and scaling real estate professional’s businesses with varying levels of experience
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative and capable of working with internal partners to facilitate successful results
- Ability to make quick decisions and solve problems using good judgment
- Possess the highest degree of integrity
- Willingness and ability to travel within the country
If you think you'd make a great match for this position but don't meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply!
What eXp Puerto Rico provides:
- Fully remote environment
- Monthly technology reimbursement
- Free Calm app
- One-time stock option grant
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.