We are one of the first all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in the U.S.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty – a 7x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
About the team
We're called the People Team because growing, developing and helping our employees - our people - is at the heart of what we do every day. And we have so much FUN while doing it! With a collaborative and supportive team environment, we are constantly finding exciting new ways to take this growing company to the next level. This team is an absolute blast, and we can't wait for you to join us.
What you will do:
As a People Business Partner on our 6X Glassdoor Best Place to Work People Team, you are a strategic partner to the future of eXp’s ever-expanding global presence.
Your role contributes to the company's performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
A key focus will be partnering with leadership and various third parties to ensure accurate and timely due diligence regarding employing, onboarding, hiring and terminating individuals, partnering with the People Operations team to improve processes in existing international locations, and ensuring accurate and reporting of key international metrics/status updates to key international stakeholders. Additionally this position will assist with workforce planning, leadership development, organizational design and employee engagement strategies.
How you will make an impact:
- Consult & collaborate with senior leaders to execute people-related strategies around performance management, employee relationships, coaching, organizational change, organizational development, career pathing, and learning & development
- Strengthen the management capabilities of leadership by providing coaching and development to people managers.
- Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class employee experience.
- Build solid relationships with leaders and assist them in finding appropriate HR solutions to meet their needs. Coach them to effectively manage and grow their teams, in alignment with organizational goals, values, competencies, and policies/procedures.
- Partner with and between our People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with senior department leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Partner with managers and third party partners to ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
- Conduct internal investigations and prepare all required documentation when issues are escalated to human resources.
How you will grab our attention:
- 4+ years of HRBP experience in a progressive, high growth, high performance environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field
- Demonstrated experience with organizational design, workforce planning, leadership development and employee engagement
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
- Program/Project. Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to develop strategies that meet business goals & experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling.
- Strong business acumen. Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence decision makers at all levels. Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business. Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues. Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
- Knowledgeable. Knowledge of local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices, as well as, local staffing and compensation strategies, practices and processes.
- Change management skills: Ability to add value through change management; help pivot the culture and improve overall effectiveness of the business and teams.
- Resiliency: A successful candidate must be resilient in building relationships with the business executives, exerting pressure when pressure may be needed, but also choosing their priorities carefully.
- Problem solving and critical thinking: Candidates should approach problem-solving from an evidence-based perspective, using sound reasoning and recognizing how emotion affects decisions and implementation.
- Diversity and Inclusion program management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in Google Suite preferred
- Ability to be flexible and agile in a rapidly growing company
- Ability to take direction and execute with little supervision
- Ability to navigate through difficult human resource situations
What eXp Realty Provides:
- Fully remote environment
- Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- 401k with 4% match (immediate vesting)
- Robust Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- FSA & HSA with employer contributions
- Health & Wellness incentives
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
eXp Realty and its affiliated companies are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.