Senior Financial Analyst-40 hrs/week
Provides complex operational analysis to leadership and staff including both clinical and financial information. Collects data and prepares analyses of new and existing services and monitors ongoing performance. Participates in projects such as service line assessment and planning, including identifying key levees that drive success, assessing operational and financial performance, performing clinical analysis, determining market share and utilization factors, and identifying trends and best practices.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• 5 years of healthcare clinical financial analyst experience
• Demonstrated skill in strategic planning, forecasting, and operational and capital budgeting preferably in the medical industry.
• Excellent decision support skills including data collection, financial analysis, and experience preparing and presenting management-level presentations.
• Familiarity with process improvement, project development, and problem solving leadership experience required.
• Knowledge of hospital and non-hospital care services.
DESIRED for the position:
• B.S./B.A. or higher degree in business or healthcare related field
• Master’s degree