Clinic Support Assistant (40 hrs/week)
Responsible for assisting clinical and administrative staff in delivering quality patient care by providing support as needed to all departmental staff.
1. Cleans rooms to ensure a safe and healthy environment for patients and guests.
2. Prepares instruments for processing.
3. Manages linen to meet departmental needs.
4. Stocks rooms to ensure supplies are available to meet patient needs.
5. Cleans equipment in compliance with manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Provides clerical support to clinic staff, such as faxing and processing paperwork.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High School Graduate or equivalent
DESIRED for the position:
• 1 year of related work experience