Dishwasher (40 hrs/wk)
One free meal per shift!
Cleans and stocks dishware, kitchen utensils and carts; operating the cleaning equipment; preparing, delivering and retrieving catering carts; delivering and retrieving patient tray carts to and from patient floors, hospice and general department cleaning.
1. Correctly operates the dish washing machine, pre-rinse and cart sprayers, pot and pan sink, micro-sprayer, patient carts, coffee urns and catering carts, per department procedures/policies.
2. Ensures continuous availability of clean dishware, utensils and carts.
3. Knows and practices the principles of infection control, safety sanitation and proper food handling technique.
REQUIRED for the position:
• 18 years of age or older
• A valid Washington state "Food and Beverage Workers" Permit
• Current Washington State Driver's license
• Ability to communicate clearly.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
DESIRED for the position:
• No experience needed, on the job training
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union membership is optional.
EvergreenHealth offers a rich benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Benefits, Employer Match Retirement Plan, Employee Discounts and Commuter Benefits including Transit Pass for Commuters.