Radiology Technologist I - Radiology (40 hours/week, Days/Evening)
Wage Range: $32.02 – $53.40 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $5,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth
Applies prescribed ionizing radiation procedures at a technical level for diagnostic purposes under the prescription of a physician, using ALARA (as low as reasonably acceptable) principles
REQUIRED for the position:
• A.R.R.T. registration or Registry eligible, registry must be obtained within 45 days of employment
• Current WA State Radiologic Technologist licensure
• Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
• 1 year of radiology experience
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW), Local 21. Union membership is optional.
Choices that care for you and your family.
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees’ commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial wellbeing.
What we offer
• Medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending HealthEquity Account
• Life and disability insurance
• Retirement plans (457 (b) and 401 (a) with employer contribution)
• Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
• Paid Time Off to reenergize
• Free parking
• Commuter benefits