Management Consulting Internship
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for our 2022 Management Consulting Internship program. Qualified applicants will be contacted in due course.
EPMA's 12-week paid Summer 2022 Internship is designed to give you both the classroom training to real world experience. Those interns who successfully complete the program will have an opportunity to obtaining a full time position with our company.
A career in our Management Consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help drive transformation both digital and work by improving the way they operate; manage costs; better align people, process and technology initiatives.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Be curious and try new things.
• Learn about how EPMA works as a business and adds value to clients.
• Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
• Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
• Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialization.
• Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
• Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
• Minimum GPA to be considered for this program is 3.0
• An interest in all aspects of Management Consulting, as well as a desire to pursue a career in consulting;
• Abilities as team member; building solid relationships; communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
• Research and analysis of technical matters, while utilizing problem-solving skills. This includes the analysis of large and complex data sets, demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, using the standard suite of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to execute related deliverables.
• Utilization of effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with team members in a professional setting.
• Demonstrates flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please note that EPMA has a COVID vaccination requirement with certain limited exceptions.
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, videos, case studies and a presentation. Declining to follow this process will unfortunately result in your application being rejected.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassments of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
***** EMPLOYMENT RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT *****
EPMA is aware of several instances of employment recruiting fraud, and we have reached out to the proper authorities to try to put a stop to these scams.
Please know that any correspondence from EPMA will come ONLY from an @epmainc.com or @jobvite.com email addresses, we do not conduct interviews in chat rooms, we do not use personal, gmail, Hotmail or such email addresses, text messages, we would never solicit money from a potential candidate, and we would not request sensitive personal information like bank account and social security numbers via email or during an interview.
If you feel you’ve been a victim of employment recruiting fraud and are at risk of identity theft, click here for additional steps to report the issue and/ or protect yourself. You can also file a complain with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Please read a press release on Job applicant PII fraud from the FBI.